Conspiracy Theory "President George W. Bush"

The United States of America contributed greatly to the horrific day of September 11th, 2001. During the years of
1989-1992, we supported Afghanistan against there war with the Soviets by providing them with six-billion dollars.
George W. Bush made a major mistake when he was asked about September 11th three weeks after it occured. He clearly
said that he recalled first hearing of the news of the attacks, which he described too the crowd the second plain
crash that he had witnessed on television while in a classroom with many others.

This may mean that Bush new about the attacks and refused the public there right, to know that such a
catastrophe would happen in an area that once held nearly 25,000 people, in ground zero daily. Not to mention
the building was built in 1995 which was when Bush was declared president. Bush denied the threats that were given.
He also chose to lose possible future allies in country that was never against ours, Iraq. His goal apparently
to "Defeat terrorism" was totally unaccomplished when our country we were on his orders defending,
is invading a country like Iraq who had done nothing to threaten us, and in addition, he went there in an attempt
to liberate them, when he himself is a republican. George W. Bushes' contradicting actions go hand in hand with his many
"mistakes" he made as president.

SallySunshine said...
Your title is entirely correct: Theory.

numbernine said...

I entirely agree with TheJust. This is your OPINION, not FACT. There's a difference.

Plus, the public does not NEED to know when a terrorist attack might happen (if the govern. knew). The FBI and CIA keep things from the public daily, things we will never even know about. This is done for our protection. Pres. Bush did all he could for his country.

And, through reading this, I assume you are a fan of Obama? Question: Why hasn't he ended the war yet, as he promised so many times ... (more »)

TheJust This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

First of all you need to check your facts.

Second of all, this is not an interview. Please post your work where it's supposed to be posted. This for example belongs in the opinion section under the heading of politics.