What Is a Dream? | Teen Ink

What Is a Dream?

By shay177 BRONZE, Minster, Ohio
shay177 BRONZE, Minster, Ohio

What is a dream? A dream is something that you strive for it is something that you want in life. Not everyone achieves their dreams but if you work hard enough you can achieve it no matter what. Even if your dream is not something that you do not have  work as hard  for you should still do your best to try and overcome it. People may fear that they will not achieve their dreams, but even if you are scared you can still try. Some people do not have a dream but for those people they need to sit and think about what they want in life. That is really what your dream is all about. Your dream is what you want to achieve.  A dream could be as simple as going somewhere you have never been before or it could be going to college and becoming a doctor. Never let someone tell you that you can not achieve your dream. You can do whatever you put your mind to. Do not let people degrade you and tell your not smart enough to go to school or you do not have enough money to travel. Work for what you want and one day you will make that dream come true.