Smiles | Teen Ink

Smiles

March 9, 2018
By Brooke.blaha SILVER, Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
Brooke.blaha SILVER, Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Everybody in our family has unique smiles. My mother's smile is like a shining star that lights up the room, all elegant and beautiful. And me, my smile is shy,  but contagious. It never stops to put a smile on someone's face. Carly’s smile is wild and funny. She never fails to show the goofy side of her. Ambers smile is beautiful and makes your day, even with her braces her smile never fails to awe everyone. And Father, Has a strong tough smile that also has soft and gentle side that comes with a deep laugh.
      

But my grandmothers smile, my grandmothers smile, like little pearls, that shine in the sun. So sweet and loving, So contagious and welcoming, The smile that will make you feel safe and loved, The smile that comes with a warm hug and a kiss on your forehead, that makes you feel secured, The smile she has on a warm windy cloudy day, Where the sun just barely shines, With just enough light to make her smile shine through, The smile that greets you when you come in the door, And the room smells like freshly baked cookies. The cookies, the love and her smile.