All About The Weather: November Climate Report For Boston This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Normal daytime highs drop from 57E on the first to 46E on the thirtieth. Normal overnight lows are 43E on the first and drop to 33E on the thirtieth. However, temperatures as high as 83E have been observed in Boston on November 2, 1950. Temps have been as low as -2E on November 30, 1875.

The normal month total for rainfall in Boston during November is 4.21 inches, but 11.03 inches was recorded during November, 1876. Usually there are about 10.9 days of precipitation during the month. The average snowfall total for the month is 1.1 inches, but as much as 17.8 inches has fallen during November, 1898. Usually we get 51% of possible sunshine this month, with an average of 14.7 overcast days and 8 clear days. The rest are "partly" or "mostly" cloudy.

The information for this report was provided through several years of recordkeeping at Boston/Logan Airport. All of this information are statistics and is not a forecast. n