The Black Widow This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

This is my chance. I've always wanted to go on a roller coaster with one loop. Ahhhhhhh! That's what it sounds like near the Black Widow at Riverside Park. If you have not heard of the Black Widow, it's a roller coaster with one loop. You go forward into the loop and backwards into the loop.

As my friend and I were walking up the stairs to the Black Widow, my legs were shivering and I was so scared I thought I was going to die. When it was our turn, my friend and I sat down in the hard, uncomfortable seats and put the tight bar down over our heads. Once we did that, we stated to roll frontwards. Ahhhhhhhh! We just went straight down to pick up speed. As we went into the first loop, I thought I was going to fall out and be splattered on the ground. "Hehaw!" my friend shouted. We did the first flip and I was still alive. Then we went backwards into the flip.

When the roller coaster came to a stop, my friend and I jumped out of the Black Widow. I said enthusiastically, "Do you want to go again?" n