Arctic Monkeys | Teen Ink

Arctic Monkeys

By MichaelCar BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
MichaelCar BRONZE, Cannon Falls, Minnesota

Just send it

The Arctic Monkey’s for a long time this has been one my favorite bands .My sister introduced the band to me when I was around ten years old I have most of their albums but that was my favorite. Music is one of the things me and my sister can bond over so I Like almost all the music she likes. I think it is the best put together album and partly because it has some of my favorite songs. My favorite songs from the album are Do i want know, Knee socks, and I want to be yours.

“Do I Want to know”, is the main song of the album. It is the first song on the album but still one of the best my favorite part of it is the guitar solo it goes between the bass and two electric guitars it’s one of the best songs in the album. There's a line in this song and it says” There’s this tune that makes me think of you” and so that part makes me think of my brother and sister because they both like them.So it just adds more meaning to the songs for me.  It is about the girl is cheating on him and he still likes her so he becomes a bit obsessed. But still one of the top ones it is the main song so it has to be.

First “Knee Socks” my favorite one out of them. My favorite part is the intro it is mainly electric guitar and bass guitar. I would like to be able to play it on the guitar i already know how to play one of there other song so that would be cool to be able to do. But the song is about a breakup and he is feeling horrible that he messed everything up. Because he felt that she was everything to him. It is just a catchy song. So over all I think it is one of the best.

“I Want to be Yours” is about a guy who likes a girl and he is trying to impress her that he has liked her for awhile and tells her that. Overall one of the top songs of the album. It is the last song of album and it is pleasant listing to it at the end of the bus ride and i think that is why I like it so much because I relate it to the bus ride and i hate the bus so i feel that's why. One of the things i like about the song is that it is sort of smoother song so it is kind of calmer.

So from a break up in knee socks, to someone who likes someone in i want to be yours, and then someone cheating in do I want to know. It has a lot of character to it. Those are just some of the things that make this a great album But it is still one of my favorite albums to even one of my favorite bands. There first album was released in 2005 and since then they have released seven albums. I hope there is a new album soon.

The arctic Monkeys are one of my favorite bands and I think this is there best album.