Positive | Teen Ink

Positive

November 18, 2017
By Anonymous

so living life in this world is pretty tough because people are not nice or mayber "CRUEL" for others. i agree that a person experiences tonnes of difficulties in his or her life that there are many people that break our heart or even worse betray us and today's teens are actually PRESSURIZED we have pressure of studies friends and etc and when one do this much work the brian automatically stop working. SO NOW THE QUESTION ARRIVES THAT HOW TO BE POSITIVE IN ALL THESE SITUATIONS? WHEN WE HAVE LOT TO GO THOURUGH SO HOW CAN WE STAY POSITVIE LIKE THIS?


the answer is pretty simple just chnage the way you look at things and things you look at change be good be livily be honest and trustworthy yourself , treat others with respect and love and when you will do this you will start receiving LOVE back from people as you deserve it if you will be nice to them they will be nice to you BUT WHAT IF SOMEONE STABS MY BACK WHILE I AM BEING NICE TO THEM? believ me if you will spread love and treat evil with love it will wash away it self and than embarrsed-tratiors will never ever hurt you or came in your life.


STOP THINK ABOUT "WHAT IF?" INSTEAD THOUGHT OF "IF I WILL." 


JUST CLEAR NEGATIVE THOUGHS STOP OVER-THINKING GET A CUP OF COFFEE AND TEEN INK IN YOUR HAND THAN YOU WILL FEEL WAY BETTERJUST CLEAR NEGATIVE THOUGHS STOP OVER-THINKING GET A CUP OF COFFEE AND TEEN INK IN YOUR HAND THAN YOU WILL FEEL WAY BETTER.


BE POSITIVE BE LIVELY AND KIND HEARTED IN ORDER TO LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST 


The author's comments:

i have been thought negative time but once i treat them with positivity and believe in GOD than everything become fine AND YES I AM INSPIRED FROM SELF-EXPERIENCED LIFE EVENTS