Everyone's True Love Is Out There | Teen Ink

Everyone's True Love Is Out There

By haleighsanchez BRONZE, Raleigh, North Carolina
haleighsanchez BRONZE, Raleigh, North Carolina

Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much or you mind, feelings and emotions.
 -Will Smith

It was February 15,2017 the day that the love of my life and I started talking to him I can remember it like it was yesterday, it was 10:00 pm at night I friended him on Facebook and then he texted me I was in shock because I knew him before adding him on Facebook he was friends with my brother and he played on the soccer team that my parents had he was the goalie, I didn’t know that he would text me. But when he was texting me he thought I was someone else he told me that I don’t look the same in my pictures. After a few minutes of talking I started to smile I thought in my head that he was so sweet everything felt right but then he told me that he had to go to sleep because he had work in the morning so he told me “good night”. We didn’t talk again till a few days after, I texted him saying “hi”, I was waiting for his response but it took a while. After a while I started to think if he had a girlfriend and I didn’t want to ruin their relationship, then I got a text back he said “ hey” after a while of talking he asked me if I had a boyfriend I said “no” he asked me why and I said “because every guy that I have dated has cheated on me and I don’t want to keep getting hurt thinking that the guy really cares about me when he doesn’t.” but there was something that he told me that made me change my mind about letting that mindset get in the way of love he told me “ not every guy is the same. Some guys a different and some guys can’t see what they have till they lose it. Maybe someday I can show you that all guys are not the same.” After that we continued to talk the on February 19,2017 we started dating we have been through good and bad times together ever since but no matter what we are still together till this day. We been through a fight that almost ruined us but we got through it together. We fight like husband and wife. We protect each other like brother and sister and we are there for each other like best friends.

What I’m trying to say is that no matter how one guy treated you there Is always a guy out there that will protect you and fight for you, a guy that will be loyal and faithful, a guy that will love you for who you are, a guy that won’t give up on you, a guy that will make you happy and will try his best to be the best for you. I believe that every heartbreak that you go through is always one heartbreak closer to the love of your life but don’t ever take someone or their love for granted. Always appreciate what you have because one day you won’t have it no more.

what inspired me to write  this was that someone that i know was heart broken and is no longer the same person and more she doesnt want to date due to the fact that she feels like she is going to get hurt adn i want to show others not to be like how she is everyone has a true love out there you just need to get through the bad ones before you get to the right one