Heathy living | Teen Ink

Heathy living

Health is a big part of human life. It determines how we are doing everyday life. Such as how we are feeling. If we we are doing good or bad. Your health is always supposed to be good. When you're healthy , you live better.

Dehydration can lead to multiple things. It can lead to unhealthy behaviors , signs and more. It can stop the function of the body. The body won't be getting enough fluids. Seventy percent of earth is made up of water. The other thirty percent is made up of land. We all need water.

There are a lot of things you can do to stay healthy. You can exercise , eat healthy foods, be active and more. If we were not healthy, we would be sick. We have to eat the right foods and drink plenty of water . Eating healthy foods such as fruits , vegetables , grains , wheats and more.

Sixty percent of the human body is made up of water. Water keeps the human body healthy. You can't go 24 hours without water. You can go up to three days without food. The human body runs on water. If the human body didn't have water , the body would breakdown.

Life is all about choices. You can choose to eat healthy or choose to eat unhealthy. Eating healthy is the right way to go. Eating healthy helps you live longer. When you eat healthy and become healthy, you get better results in life.

As you can see , health plays a big part in everyday life. Keep up the good habits, and healthy ways !

Healthy choices inspired me to help other people become healthy.