Love+Hate | Teen Ink

Love+Hate

March 22, 2009
By psycholinzmeier GOLD, Kaukauna, Wisconsin
psycholinzmeier GOLD, Kaukauna, Wisconsin
10 articles 0 photos 42 comments

I never thought I could hate someone and love them as much as I hate and love you. You make me so happy yet so sad. I hate you for making me cry and feel this pain. I love you for letting me feel what love is and all the memories, I love everything about you. Yet the pain you've caused me won't go away. I try to forget you and your memories but I cant everything reminds me of you. I told you I loved you and we didn't speak for weeks then we did once now we aren't again. I've been feeling this way sense we stopped hangin and talkin. It tares me apart. I thank nick cuz if not for him I would have never met you. In a weird way im glad i met you even though you made me depressed.


I have so many things that lead to you. Only a few know who im talking about some think they know. I hope you know im talking about you. I hope you know i love you and you will always be in my heart. I hope you know you have my heart.


I think of you, I dream of you, I long for you yet you dont understand that do you not know do you not want to know do you not care what is the reason for your actions. I want to know i need to know. I know so much about you, you could consider me a stalker but im not im mearly in love with you and always will be.


Do you know who im talking about? Do you know who you are?