''A Life Without You'' | Teen Ink

''A Life Without You''

A life without you, I couldnt live! I would try to breathe the polluted air, and my heart would beat, but somehow I would not feel the joy of life.My dreams would be lost like a loved one carted away in a hurricane. Everynight gazing at the stars but no longer will i appreciate the way that they light up the sky.No longer would i look foward to each sunst because it would only remind me of the old times with you. My heart of course would be broken, never to be mended again!Winter would own my heart, its icy cold breathe would steal the warmth of my soul. Without you, my life would not know laughter or happiness. If I had a life without you, I'd have no reason to try, no reason to be. You are my shelter from hopeless and despair! Your my sunshine, my light, my lazy days, my peaceful nights, and without you the spark in my soul would not continue to burn bright. WITHOUT YOU IM LOST!!!

I wrote this when I THOUGHT I wasnt string enough to move on in a relationship but the only lesson I learned was that ''you never know how strong you are till the only option you have is to move on!''