Tabloid | Teen Ink

Tabloid

By 3086156 BRONZE, Overland Park, Kansas
3086156 BRONZE, Overland Park, Kansas

Mummified Man with Ten Thousand Bee Stings Found in the Desert.This man was walking with his dog down a walkway. There was a bee nest in the middle of the walk way. His dog went running towards it and moved it. Next thing you know the bees were after the dog. The man ran after them he finally got a hold of his dog but the bees were behind him. He got scared and  left his dog and started to run for his life he ran and ran until he thought he lost them. So he stopt to take a breather but not for long the bees were coming right at him he started to run again. He fell over a rock and hit his head. He woke up in the middle of thousands of bees. He didn't move until he saw a bunch of queen bees coming towards him he got up and started to run but didn't get too far the bees got him and started to sting him next thing you know he was dead. 100 years later there was a man and his son waking to a deserts park they saw a hand sticking out of some bushes so the dad went to check it out. He saw the man that got stung by thousands of bees but he was mummified. The man called the ambulance when the ambulance arvied they got something to put the man in the man and his kid left and the ambulance was gone they never saw the ambulance and the mummified man again.