My Magical District This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

My Magical District is an awfully small woodland that is found on the banks of a tributary. I habitually visit this spot to just sit on a big rock and go on a vacation for a short duration. I might bring work from school to do or I could just sit and think of a fantasy, or I usually sit on this rock and hark to the sounds of a world away from man.

You ask why I savor this position? I will now unfold that account. I favor this location for many justifications. I first approach this district to obtain a bit of duration to stand solitarily. It is for that I am thankful.

It is a big doing to just sit and absorb sounds of a natural world. It is a gift, a gift of a world away from man. n

Author's Note: This story was written without using the letter "e."

sillyaardvarkabc said...
This is sooo cool! At first I thought you were just trying to use big words but then it was like WOW!lol