Making My Way To Rediption

Chapter1:My name is Tiffany A. and im 15 years old.I live in South Carolina and i'm a eight grader.When i was only 6 years of age my real mother came to south Carolina to see me.But i did'nt know she was my mother,you see i have a god mother who i thought was my real mother,and that made me very confused. I have seven sisters and 2 brothers my close sisters is my guardens.I live with the oldest and the second to the oldest they take really good care of me.My mother is still in the picture but is a good mother? Not all the time, we have good moments and really really bad moments.My mother has a different view of the world.Don't get me wrong i love her but i don't love her ways.I never thought it would be posible to have 2 parents that refuse to love you. Yes it hurts but i will "Make My way To Rediption".

KaileyZulima This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
You should work on grammar and punctuation, and also showing the story and not telling every little detail.

adams said...
i really like it cause it is so real