I Believe That I Am a Fangirl | Teen Ink

I Believe That I Am a Fangirl

By rabbitgirl GOLD, Grahamsville, New York
rabbitgirl GOLD, Grahamsville, New York

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
~Wayne Gretzky

I believe that I am a fangirl. I am proud of this. I know all of the iconic scenes of Grey’s Anatomy the names of all the characters and most of the quotes. I believe that I am a fangirl.

I believe that I am a fangirl. When you have watched about three-quarters of all thirty-three seasons of Survivor and you know the names of most of winners or major villains of the series. When you have a favorite to win before the season has even started. I believe that I am a fangirl.

I believe that I am a fangirl. I have watched all of the Hunger Games as many times as you could imagine. I know how most of the characters die and have about six posters of Gale hanging up around my room. I believe that I  am a fangirl.

I believe that I am a fangirl. I am celebrity obsessed.I have about three posters of Hayes Grier hanging around my room and I stalk him on Instagram. I believe that I am a fangirl.

I believe that I am a fangirl. I have saved about as many hockey memes as you think to my phone. I enjoy looking at these memes until they are a dig at my favorite players. I scream at the television when they lose and cheer when they win. I believe that I am a fangirl.

I AM A FANGIRL.