Hershey Park | Teen Ink

Hershey Park

By darius brown BRONZE, Springfield, Pennsylvania
darius brown BRONZE, Springfield, Pennsylvania

I woke up at Five O'clock in the morning to get ready for my trip to Hershey Park. I had to make breakfast & lunch for myself, so that I wouldn't get hungry while I was going to Hershey Park. In order to go to Hershey Park I had to be at school at 6:15 in the morning to get on the bus. The reason why I was going to Hershey Park is because I was in the band. We went to a high school for a competition. After we finished playing at the high school we left the high school and headed towards Hershey Park. As a reward we were able to get free Hershey park tickets. We got to do what ever we wanted to do. We were able to be hanging out with our friends and go where new wanted to go. After we got done playing at the park, it was time for us to go to the awards ceremony. At the award ceremony there were lots of other schools getting awards also. That day we got a lot of trophies. A lot of other schools got trophies as well. We were able to take pictures holding up trophies in our hands. After the award ceremony we were all ready to start going home. Before we could get on the bus we had to do a head count so that we could make sure that everyone was here. After the head count we started our journey all the way back home.

my piece is AWESOME