Required Writing This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Required Writing

by L. H., Easton, ME

So I'm stuck with something else that I'm required to write. Why does it always seem that my mind goes blank when I need it the most? I search through everything I know for ideas, writing and rewriting. I throw things away that I thought were good before I actually started writing. I know that nothing I write will ever be good enough to get appreciated. I want to make the deadline, but at the pace I'm going now it will never be possible. I look for the perfect idea, that no one else will ever think about, and neither will I. I always think I can't do it, but that is why I can't. I guess I can. Well, I am still thinking, thinking, thinking ...

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 11 at 2:22 pm
i love this so much!