The 8th Wonder Of The World This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Everyone has heard of the seven wonders of the world, but eight? No one know of an eighth wonder except me. I have the privilege to see this wonder in action every day. I respect and look up to this wonder in times of trouble. When I'm upset and having a bad day, I can count on this wonder to make me smile. Between the problems of everyday life and constant worries, this wonder manages to make everything work out. You ask, what is this wonder? I'll tell you if you promise to keep it a secret, because I want this wonder all to myself. The eighth wonder of the world is my mother. c

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 11 at 1:23 pm
i love this so much!