Impossibly funny day | Teen Ink

Impossibly funny day

By Michaela Alarcon BRONZE, Lubbcok, Texas
Michaela Alarcon BRONZE, Lubbcok, Texas

Have you ever had one of those days where something happens that usually doesn't? Or even a day where you start laughing and can't stop for a really long time? Well both of these things happened to a girl the same day right after the other.

A few hours after church, when she used to live back in Phoenix, Arizona, she was helping her mother cook diner. She doesn't remember what it was but her mother kept telling her and her brother, Tommy, not to eat any sweets because the wouldn't eat their diner. She listened but Tommy didn't. He went straight ahead and stated to eat candy, cookies, and other sweets.

Awhile after he got really hyper. He came into the kitchen where her mom and she where and started bouncing off the walls. He started to do a weird dance. He brought his knee up to his mouth and hit really hard. After that he stopped. They asked what was wrong. He told them he tasted blood. He had knocked out his tooth. It needed to come out anyway, it was a loose baby tooth. She said it was so funny. After that she just could not stop laughing. It was the most hilarious day for her. If only she would have filmed it. The way she could show it to everyone. And that girl is I.