Driving Age

My issue is about the driving age in Wisconsin. I think it should be lowered to the age of 15.

My first reason is that teens can get to school a lot faster and be on time to school. In the morning most teens have to wait for their parents to get up and get them to school. Most teens hate to wait for their parents Teens think they should be able to drive to school on their own and I think they should if they want too. Teens that live far from school can drive to school instead of walking and being late.

The second reason is that the majority of teens age 14 or higher had a job. Jobs can be very frustrating if you're late to work. That's why teens should be able to drive, to get to work on time. After work, teens can get home by using a car. Most teens call their parents to come and pick them up from work. But then teens can't always depend on their parents to be there all the time.

My last reason is that this can be a very good way to show parents that teens are responsible. Driving can show parents that teens are mature enough to take care of them selves. This might also be a way that parents can trust their kids more when they are going out with friends. Parents want their kids to show them some responsibility; this could be a great way that teens can show their parents responsibility.

These are my reasons why teens should have the privilege to drive at age 15.

Samaria F. said...
I agree. however i have many more means of transportation living in the city, walking, train, bus cab. bt your right parets want to see responability friving is a great way to show it.