As The Day Goes By | Teen Ink

As The Day Goes By

By Christopher Saxon BRONZE, Carmel, Indiana
Christopher Saxon BRONZE, Carmel, Indiana

As the day goes by, my life passes before my eyes. As the day goes by, I remember the loved ones I had always cared for, and all the good memories spent with them. As the day goes by, I breathe in the sweet serenity of the beautiful air around me. Here I am looking up into the beautiful sky. I look up at the sky and imagine up animals and other fun things with the clouds. The breeze is perfect and the sky is beautiful. As the day goes by I see the world turning. I feel an ecstasy of a sweet calming feeling. Life is going great right now and nothing could make this day better. As the day goes by, I forget about all the stress that had been brewing within me. The calm quiet beauty of life kept me from being upset. It was wonderful. As the day goes by, I see the sunset shine magnificently through the sky. The colors of the sky swirl around and blend in with the beauty that surrounded me. As the day goes by, my day slowly ends, like the beautiful marigold that closes at night. The stars are out and the heavens have been opened. Life has been wonderful for me. As the day goes by, I slowly get tired. My day is finally over, and my mind has now been open for the first time in my life. As the day goes by, I begin a new thought. And now I dream.