Street Glow | Teen Ink

Street Glow

January 13, 2009
By Anonymous

To Whom It May Concern,

As a teenage boy, it is important that I have a car that turns heads. To make my car a head turner I needed red under glow. Naturally I turned to the number one brand of neon and l.e.d. lights. However, I am very disappointed with my recent purchase and would like replacements.

I bought a red Optx Neon underbody kit and loved it for the short time it worked. It feels good to be able to pull up somewhere knowing that your car is glowing red. That is why I was very upset when two of the neon’s stopped working. First I checked over all the wires to make sure nothing was shorting out. After unwiring and rewiring the whole setup, I realized the problem was somewhere else. I checked all of the bulbs and found two of them broken. Your guarantee states that “broken glass is not covered by the warranty.” However, I feel that I should not have to buy two replacement bulbs because mine broke for an unknown reason. I had nothing to do with the bulbs breaking; therefore, I should not have to pay to replace them. The material you make your products out of should be able to withstand the elements of nature.

I love your products and plan on buying more. That is why I hope you can help me with my issue and replace my bulbs.