Technology In Cosmetology This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Technology is becoming an important element in the field of cosmetology. In my cosmetology shop at South Shore Vo Tech High School, we use a computer to help our clients decide which hair style is right

The program works like this: the client brings in a picture and we copy it into the computer. The client's picture then appears on the computer monitor. We can experiment with the picture to show how they would look if we changed their hair style. The computer can show different haircuts, perms and the newest hair colors and highlights. This makes it easier for the cosmetologist and the client, because if the client wants a big change in style and he/she isn't really sure, they can get a realistic look at it before it is done. They can see how they will like it. Now they can come back and tell you how much they love it, not how much they hate the change. We cosmetologists want our clients to be happy.

The computer process is fun, quick and an easy program to use. The salons that keep up with this new technology will be the most successful. u

Barbie said...
Sept. 26, 2012 at 11:12 am:
Lol (: I really agree with this . #Trueeee but speaking of this I do wanna be a Cosmetologist when I grow up.

Barbie said...
Sept. 26, 2012 at 11:11 am:
Lol (: I really agree with this . #Trueeee

BabyGansta said...
Nov. 7, 2011 at 10:19 am:
Thanks for this article , b/c i was like when did cosmetology start using technolgy DAILY lol ! but thanks for you HELP ! #VeryHelpful :)

JASMINE ($$] said...
Jan. 25, 2011 at 10:47 am:
this really helped my project thx u ;)

MZ..Tasha..bhoo said...
uggh..so love diz article..

mz..a babi.. duh said...
this article was very helpfull during my projet thanks..alot nd keep up dis gud wrk.!!!!love me

britt! said...
yea actually were like triplets!

Bob-E said...
Feb. 8, 2010 at 2:00 pm:
OMG that is so kewl!!!!!!!!!!

Easy-E replied...
Feb. 8, 2010 at 2:03 pm :
i know rite. u totally get me.we're like twins!! :] ily <33333333

Gabe98503 said...
May 7, 2009 at 7:21 pm:
i really like the magazine

BaybeeDee24 replied...
Feb. 1, 2010 at 10:39 am :
i really agree with this article. I found that this is a GREAT idea. I will so use it when I soon become a cosmetologist. ")