That Special Guy | Teen Ink

That Special Guy

February 18, 2009
By twizzlerhero SILVER, Anchorage, Alaska
twizzlerhero SILVER, Anchorage, Alaska
7 articles 0 photos 11 comments

Favorite Quote:
"He gave her 12 roses 11 were real 1 was fake he told her he would love her till the last one dies" -?


Have you ever seen that one boy that makes you stutter, or trip, or forget every thing? I have. The way he moves, every breath he takes, makes my heart leap. He walks fast, his jeans tight on his legs and waist, while his shirt hangs loose. When he talks to me, nothing else matters. I can hear my heart in my ears. My skin tingles with excitement. I smile and pretend everything is okay. He knows that I like him. I?m just not sure he knows how much. He looks at me with those silver-blue eyes. I look back with shyness. I have never felt this way about a guy before. Usually I'm flirty and dangerous. With him though I'm cautious and shy. Even though he is older than me, I still want him as a friend. Maybe then I can inch my way into his heart.

The first time I saw him I just thought he was an older boy. Who wouldn?t want anything to do with me. Then I had a locker near him and I started to become friends with him. Afterwards, I became friends with him on Myspace. I emailed him again and again. He kept answering me. Every time he emailed me back my heart thumped and I smiled widely. Then I made the biggest mistake of my entire life. I told him I liked him. I think he thinks I?m weird. Now, usually when I tell a guy I like him the result comes out okay. When I start to think about him I always picture him turning around and walking away.

I just hope that someday we can be friends again.