My Dream Job | Teen Ink

My Dream Job

By BrookinsA BRONZE, Indianapolis, Indiana
BrookinsA BRONZE, Indianapolis, Indiana

Intro

Chaching, chaching. You get paid so much money just to play in the Nba, this is why I believe an Nba career is the best for me. From choosing this career it is the choice of which   college to go to, if I makes pike basketball team, and if I get a scholarship that’s what my career depends on.

The Choice of which college to go to

I always knew I was going to the pro’s I always wondered what college I was going to I always thought Purdue,Notre dame,and also Indiana Hoosiers those are the three colleges I have in mind to go to if I become a basketball player. If I go to Purdue I will not be that far away from my family, but if I go to Indiana Hoosiers I will be closer to my family unlike if I go to Notre dame.This is why it can be a hard to make a decision for college.

If I make pikes basketball team
If I make pikes basketball team it will give me more chances to go to college. If I make it to college it will open up so many doors and endorsements for me. It will also help me financial wise for college. If I make the basketball team I will have to keep my grade point average at a 3.0 at the minimum. I will be very likely to succeed if I make the high school team.

How will I get my scholarship
How will I get my scholarship? Do I have to be a prospect in high school or do I have to be a starter? If I get a scholarship what does it take to get it does it take a good Gpa or just to be a star on the basketball team. But I know that I am going to get a scholarship there is no doubt in that.

Conclusion
Ultimately, the choice of which college you go to is important, If you make the pike basketball team it will exceedingly great , and if I get a scholarship to a college it will help me fantastically. So what job do you want to acquire to?

it's great