My Dream Job | Teen Ink

My Dream Job

March 16, 2016
By BrookinsA BRONZE, Indianapolis, Indiana
BrookinsA BRONZE, Indianapolis, Indiana
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Intro

Chaching, chaching. You get paid so much money just to play in the Nba, this is why I believe an Nba career is the best for me. From choosing this career it is the choice of which   college to go to, if I makes pike basketball team, and if I get a scholarship that’s what my career depends on.


The Choice of which college to go to

I always knew I was going to the pro’s I always wondered what college I was going to I always thought Purdue,Notre dame,and also Indiana Hoosiers those are the three colleges I have in mind to go to if I become a basketball player. If I go to Purdue I will not be that far away from my family, but if I go to Indiana Hoosiers I will be closer to my family unlike if I go to Notre dame.This is why it can be a hard to make a decision for college.

If I make pikes basketball team
If I make pikes basketball team it will give me more chances to go to college. If I make it to college it will open up so many doors and endorsements for me. It will also help me financial wise for college. If I make the basketball team I will have to keep my grade point average at a 3.0 at the minimum. I will be very likely to succeed if I make the high school team.

How will I get my scholarship
How will I get my scholarship? Do I have to be a prospect in high school or do I have to be a starter? If I get a scholarship what does it take to get it does it take a good Gpa or just to be a star on the basketball team. But I know that I am going to get a scholarship there is no doubt in that.

Conclusion
Ultimately, the choice of which college you go to is important, If you make the pike basketball team it will exceedingly great , and if I get a scholarship to a college it will help me fantastically. So what job do you want to acquire to?


The author's comments:

it's great