The Cloud At The End Of Heath Meadow Place Or A Dysfunctional Family Living In The Styx | Teen Ink

The Cloud At The End Of Heath Meadow Place Or A Dysfunctional Family Living In The Styx MAG

The Dark Cloud at the end of Heath Meadow Place orA Dysfunctional Family living in the StyxThey enter the house, as a pack of wild animals.When eating it's as if They're cannibals.Always will I remember Their roarFor I can hear it before they reach the door.Leaving, it is one of my only wishes Trash broom laundry dishesMoney, its brilliance makes the world go 'round,Oh, Doggie would be better off in a pound.My how I want to be rolling in greenLike Mr. Rearden, who is very rarely seen.Wealth, it is of what I dreamIomega bonds stocks schemeGood day Mr. Visa, Hello Ms. MasterCard,Why must refraining from your use be so hard?Oh, the hard, heavy hit of the credit card bill,I think I need another pill.Why must they take measures so drastic?Credit check cash plasticThe cold, cruel crowd of Costco,Laughing and watching the money goWhen I look across the Farms of Bristol,It makes me want to take out a pistol,But, alas it is no useVons Ralphs Gelson's HughesA mess, a mess, it is no fun,Why must they always leave one?As big as a very large plane,It is an even bigger pain.Why must I always clean?It's very hard to be a teen.by Gregory Kay, Wood Ranch, CA