To my mom on her birthday

MOM;

Today is your birthday. I have decided to write you something that?s from my heart. Writing is the easiest way to express myself, so I thought writing you a letter would be a good thing to give you on your birthday.

I do not know where to begin. I guess, you are my mom, and I?m glad that you are. I am glad that you yell at me for all the stupid mistakes that I make. I am glad that you attempt to make me laugh with your sarcastic jokes. I am glad that you work your butt off to let me do something I love, even if it means taking away your free time. I?m glad that you do all the things you do, no matter what they are. I am just glad you?re my mom.

I know we have are arguments, pretty much 80% of the time we are arguing, but that just means that we like to voice are opinions, and we don?t like to be wrong, or told that we are wrong. That is what the same about you and me. We have our opinions and we are not afraid to fight for them, sometimes I am, beside you do sometimes scare me, seriously. um, I have actually come to accept that being like you is a good thing, because you are a strong and powerful woman. In fact you are the true symbol of what a woman should be, and that is why when I grow up, I want to be just like you. I want to be independent, I want to be fierce, I want to be strong, and I want to be beautiful, just like you. You help be to reach my goals, and with out you I would not have any goals, so with out you, I would be like Trent : ) jk.

I want to wish you a happy whatever age you are birthday and I do not really know what you?re getting but whatever it is I hope you like it. My letter better be the best thing you get!!! : ) jk again. Umm HAPPY DIRTHDAY AND ILY!!<3

LOVE

GABBY

binadi said...
Sept. 7, 2014 at 7:21 am
please reply me, please please

Cole.J.Ventura said...
Dear Mother  If your reading this then you'll understand when I mean "I love you." To say this doesn't mean a general I love you, it means in collective that we as a family loves you with all our heart. It also includes our loved ones who have passed. Grandma was special to you and made a joke on your birthday each year. Though I can not replace her, it doesnt mean I won't stop trying. I love you MOM with all my heart and I will never stop loving you no matter what g... (more »)

binadi replied...
Sept. 7, 2014 at 7:18 am
Actually,this is the very best letter quote i have seen in my life