Cyberbullying | Teen Ink

Cyberbullying

By Evan Embree BRONZE, Randolph, New Jersey
Evan Embree BRONZE, Randolph, New Jersey

On Facebook
September 25 at 6:50pm
I Received this Letter

You're the biggest f***** in the world. In case you havent already realized, you have no friends, no one likes you, everyone hates you and people aren't laughing at your jokes they are laughing at how rearded u sound, and how stupid u look when you think its funny, and how you think you make good jokes. And stop chewing your f****** gum like a cow. And also, when I say anything, I am not talking about you, most of the time. When I am, it's not just me, it's everyone, so just stop trying and go die alone in hole, or move back to your old school because noone likes you, your not tough like you think you are, and you suck at life. Oh yeah I almost forgot, nice comeback today when I called you a f******,"oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.....well what does that make you?" what a f******.

I did not write this it was written to me in hatred. I simply edited it to remove profanity, spelling, and grammar mistakes. A rare example of cyberbullying with the skin torn off of it, in the plain.

killer06514 said...
on Nov. 30 2011 at 11:15 am

That suck i feel sorry for you

Musicalartist, Xxxxx, Other

OMG, i am so sorry this happened to you!

I one time got an email saying this girl in school was going to kill me, so I know what that feels like.

I am so sorry!  That must have felt really bad!

~Max <3