Me and Her | Teen Ink

Me and Her MAG

We go together like two peas in a pod, macaroni andcheese, mashed potatoes and gravy. It's Kylie and Casey, Casey and Kylie, justthe two of us. Our history goes way back, but we weren't always this close. Wemet in fourth grade and hated each other.

In the beginning of eighth gradeI moved to a house only two blocks away from Casey. That brought us together.Every day after school we'd go to her house and listen to music or watchcartoons. We'd hang out and tell each other everything.

Casey and I aresort of, well, eccentric people. We don't exactly go along with the norm.Sometimes people who don't get it give us crap, but we could really care less. Weenjoy doing our own thing; it'll get us farther in life. Sometimes we like todress up and walk around in funny outfits, receiving stares from people who lookjust as funny. It's amazing what people think, say and do when people lookdifferent from them. So what if we wear flag hats and high-waters? Whose businessis it but ours?

Casey and I are probably the most interesting people Iknow. A lot of people at school think that since we are "freaks" wemust use or have used drugs. Drugs are one of the things Casey and I are stronglyagainst. We don't support using drugs and don't believe there is anyjustification to do them. We can make our own fun without mind-altering chemicalsubstances.

Casey and I are best buds, great pals and just two girlslooking to make some fun out of life. It's the best when it's us two, just"me and her."

i love this so much!