Mom This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Many times people take things for granted. The biggest thing people take for grantedis a mother's love. Without the love and care of a mother, this world would be adifferent place.

Growing up with my mom and four brothers, I've learned alot: how to be strong yet sensitive, how to be brash yet compassionate. Most ofall, I learned how to be open-minded and realize no one's perfect.

Mymother is someone who knows how I'm feeling just by looking at my face. Lots oftimes I think I know more than my mom, but then we talk and she'll tell me whatshe is thinking and she never stops surprising me. More and more I catch myselfacting just like she does, but then I realize that's not a bad thing. Many don'trealize how much they depend on their mothers. My mother has done a lot for me,and I know I can always count on her.

Lily">This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 11 at 7:08 am
i love this so much!