Being INN- An INTROVERT | Teen Ink

Being INN- An INTROVERT

By qtewari21 SILVER, Lucknow, Other
qtewari21 SILVER, Lucknow, Other

first duty in life is to be as superficial as possible. what the second duty is, nobody has found out.

Introversion

“I don’t want to be alone; I want to be left alone”.

They are too cool for me, I am such a weary person, I am not laudable of it, and I am so blemished. Such are the views of an introvert or a self-mortified person. In our society we try to be ostentatious, trying to pretend to be moneyed and superior and that we are prognostic that we are paramount, and sometimes we overlook, someone standing in the crook of obscurity and inner-culpability, who was transformed into such a repugnant person due to the shallow and insinuating flicker and meticulousness, which is just a subtle self erected world, which was itself formed on the base of disrepute and trepidation of being reckoned in the browbeaten. Now they stand on platform of outgrown voracity and haughtiness which makes the people to think of them as bamboozle. Introversion is also an art, an infrequent knack that is becoming widespread these days, due to the mounting glitziness in the social order. In an extrovert society, the discrepancy sandwiched between an extrovert and an introvert is that an introvert is often reflexively estimated blameworthy until verified innocent. Introverts often consider them self as a lesser-being, but they don’t apprehend that each and everyone was bequeathed a flair or dexterity, and that they are the cache, but we fail to unearth it. Many times we are sitting on the treasure itself, all we have to do is strive. Many people believe that introversion is a vigorous custom, but the legitimacy is that it isn’t. All it does is to smother of opinions and accrual of feelings, and if practiced for a longer epoch of time, it leads to melancholy, seclusion and wretchedness. For some, introversion is the love of their life and it gives them peace. An introvert is pressurised daily from moment of awakening, to respond and conform to the outer world. People need to understand that they need to mind their own businesses and let it go. Don’t think of introversion as something that needs to be cured..... Spend your free the way you like, not the way you think you are supposed to. As a paradigm, “if you tell an introvert to go to a party it is like telling a saint to go to hell”. As an introvert you can be your own best friend or your worst enemy in the world. Generally they like their own company, a trait that the extroverts envy. They comfort in solitude and they know how to soothe themselves. According to the introverts, people often misconstrue them as barmy, anti-societal, and dejected. As Laurie Helgoe said,” Introverts paradoxically pull away from culture and create culture”. Introverts are something happening behind the panorama, they have avant-garde thoughts, but all they have to learn is to channelize their ideas and thoughts, the problem with them is that they don’t know how to say it out loud, they many times don’t believe in themselves. The funny thing about introverts is that once they start feeling comfortable with you, they can be the most comical, the most pleasing person around you. It’s like a surreptitious they feel secure sharing with you. Except the clandestine is their personality. Introverts love being them self, being indoors and enjoying their own self. In the end I would like to say that,” Sometimes we put up walls. Not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to knock them down”.           

this article talks about how an introvert is abused and ignored in an extrovert society.