Living Through Life | Teen Ink

Living Through Life

September 15, 2015
By jennifer27 PLATINUM, Sunnyside, Washington
jennifer27 PLATINUM, Sunnyside, Washington
20 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Over the years I've seen how people change some for good others for bad. Some people regret what they have become others love the way there strong. I’m one of the persons that is glad that I went through a lot of bad and as well a lot of good things. I've become a strong young girl that is ready to turn 18.

Yes, I turn 18 this December and I'm so excited but I'm scared as well I graduate 2017 and I'm still looking at colleges wondering where I will go? What I'll become and who I want to spend the rest of my life with? But for now I just want to take everything one step at a time I don't want to rush anything because what's bound to happen will happen. I've had this crush for umm maybe about 5 years already he's really close to my family but I don't know how to tell him I like him or if i should even tell him. I think he might already know but I'm not sure. He's on my mind but I don't know if i'm on his, So I don't know what to do? Do you have any suggestes? He graduates this year 2016 he's a senior and I'm a junior.

Well what else can I say I have 4 sisters I'm the oldest I live with my mom and my stepdad. I have three dogs I love animals. I'm not the nicest person on this planet. I love to joke around and sometimes I hurt people's feelings that way because I joke around to hard. Well what can I say I play the guitar I'm really good at math I love solving problems I barely became part of the TSA club in my high school. I love being there for people that need advice or need a life lesson I love talking and being there for people who need a friend even if it's just for one day or for the rest of our lives I'll be here. I love to be out door just sitting down listening to the birds, cars, looking at the green grass it's the best. I don't have a lot of friends. I love to listen to pandora my favorite station is  R&B Love Song it's the best station I never get tired of. I love comedy movies there the best. They make me laugh a lot I like that in a person. My best friend always makes me laugh, her name is Larisa.


The author's comments:

I love free writing and just finding the perfect place to write and I haven't found that place in a long time till know lets see if you guys like it.