First Crush | Teen Ink

First Crush

By K.M.V BRONZE, Sacramento, California
K.M.V BRONZE, Sacramento, California

Love is hurt is feeling..........

On the year of 2010, my family we went back to Lao from Thailand and lived with my grandpa and his second wife. When we first arrived at grandpa’s house, it was already dark. I barely saw my grandpa’s face and his wife’s. Al I heard was an old high pitch voices, I guess its grandpa’s voice. I was so tired that I held straight to bed.

I heard a voice I almost recognized, Get up bro!!...school starts today. I lazily opened my eyes and saw my brother shouted across my face. I said softly “o..k”
“Dad says you have 20mins of prep before he came pick you up for school,” said my brother. Right when I heard him I ran quickly to where the bathroom’s and take a quick shower like a bird and get dressed. I looked at my watch..20mins exactly of what I need.
I heard my dad’s voice called out “let’s go you’re late for school”
I quickly ran down and get on his motorcycle. I was wondering how he get his motorcycle that fast so I asked, “dad, how you get your motorcycle that quickly?”
“oh!, your grandpa already bought it before we came here,” answered dad.
When my dad dropped me at the front of school, he glanced at me and shouted “be a good boy, don’t get in trouble, remember you’re newbie” I consider his words for a bit then started walking in. As I get closer to the school, I saw students lined up like in military base. I was freaked out, am I in youth military program? ask myself.
I got no idea of what these students were doing. So I just walked straight to my class. As I entered the classroom, my teacher who’s looking like a nerd said, “hi, you must be a new student?”
I don’t know how to reaction I just turned vertically slowly like a mute.
“ok, your seat will be all the way at the back”
I walked quickly to it. As I took a seat, I looked to my right was this one girl who was pretty cute but talkative kind of person-this is the type of people I dislike the most. Every time I looked at her she would drew me and added crazy stupid shapes to it that make me look like a terrorist from outer space. I was furious when I saw it.
One month later, till one day my furious was up so high that I released it and as a result I punched her on the face, to be exact on the right eye. Ten minutes later, her eye turned black. She sat and put her head down on her chair. My teacher’s very disappointed in me. I was disappointed also. My teacher punished me by hit me 5 hits on butt and hand. I didn’t cry from the hits by from what I did.
I came home and told my dad everything. He just giggled and laughed at me, “son, you just punched someone who like you?”
I don’t understood so I insisted, “that’s not love, she drew me and makes me look ugly”
“Look son, someone who having a crush on you, will do anything to get your attention”
I thought of my dad’s words for a bit. My dad took a deep breath and say, “son, I have decided that will sent you to a private school in outer state, you’ll have to live with your uncle”
I insisted, “I can’t do it dad, I’m too young for it, I’m not ready for it”
“Yes you are! You should know that the younger you start learning new advance stuffs the better person you going to become,” said dad with a high pitch voice.
No matter what I say my dad would always stood on his decision. When the day of my leaving arrived, I heard that that girl was left her hometown school because of me. She felt bad for had her first crush on me. I though this is right of what I suppose to get for being such a stupid person. I then left my family.
I know that this girl would felt embarrassed and hopeless to have her first crush on me, an unexperienced person. If I could reverse the time I’ll go back and change it so we won’t felt this kind of feelings. I wish I have this kind of moment again-promise to do differently.