Change | Teen Ink

Change

By ellamei2001 BRONZE, San Jose, California
ellamei2001 BRONZE, San Jose, California

“We don’t want to use the term ‘harassment’. What is happening today is sexual terrorism.”
      ~ Unknown

On May 8, 2015, on NBC Bay Area News, a man that been haunting our teenagers for weeks have finally been found. Families relieved that such a criminal has been arrested and charged. This mysterious man now revealed as Mohammad Khaliqi has been charged with several attempts at burglary, false imprisonment, and 2 attempts at sexual assault. Found hiding in his mother’s home Khaliqi The most recent attack was on a 13-year old girl when she was walking home from school. They had been talking and as the girl opened the door to her house, he forced himself inside and tried to sexually assault the girl just last week. He has made another similar outbreak in the San Jose area.  The sexual assault of a 28-year old women inside a grocery store restroom.

Since the assault on the 28-year old women, there has been a huge fear for all residents in the Alameda County and Santa Clara County. Khaliqi is and will not be the only one that will perform this kind of threat, but he might be the one that will start the whole thing.  The whole world is now at rest.