School | Teen Ink

School

By maria toledo BRONZE, Houston, Texas
maria toledo BRONZE, Houston, Texas

Does dress code affect our education?
Are you tired of being in oc because of your dress code ?
          The dress code is the main reason why many students are sent to OC. while they are in there they don't learn nothing and get behind in class lessons .

“ dress code is  the problem ,“ Ms.kellogg a spanish teacher at mac nine said , a public school ,i would like to  give four different views on dress code .she sees it as it provides structure and discipline to a the school environment. she thinks it eliminates the bad look .she says they should keep the dress code as it is it does not affect our dress code .

second view ,As students we see it as an infringement upon our rights we should have the right to express ourselves.Students think if we could wear what we wanted we won't be in oc and go to class and learn .

A Solution With a huge impact  ,if they had no dress code our percentage of people in oc would decrease .

Third view ,In my opinion with or without dress code we are still gonna be a well known school in the aldine district .

In conclusion dress code does not affect our education . According to this person  “The study did not show any improvement in academic performance.” anonymous

Teacher at school hate the fact they gotta  dress a certain way with rules but yet it does not affect the way they teach .

The passion they put in there lessons to make us want to learn for example Mr.Johnson in his English classes. No matter what happened that morning or problems at home or him not wanting his shirt he is ready to teach us that doesn't affect our education and him teaching.

insperation to not go there