6 Months Before Graduation | Teen Ink

6 Months Before Graduation

December 19, 2014
By Nze41 SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
Nze41 SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
9 articles 0 photos 0 comments

They are the only months that count towards graduation. I am the only one who feels unprepared. Six months before graduation and I just took my ACT test in November. Most students have already been accepted to college and I have only have applied to one without acceptance. 6 months before reality kicks in with real life. I can't even fold my clothes right.

Senioritis has been been diagnosed from numerous kids. I dont have it thankfully because if I did, it would bring my grade down. Most Seniors just never change, they try to stay compacted into their own cliques. I break the wall and become friends with everyone I can. You can meet a whole new variety of people with a little bit of talking.
I find time ticking faster everyday with every little day. I am the only one who seems like its just another slow boring year. 3…. 2….. 1…. months left remaining of my high school career.
“After looking back at the years I had in highschool I surely am going to miss it. “someone says next to me”. I feel most students in this crowd will not miss any of it and can't wait to move on to the real world with new expectations.