My get away | Teen Ink

My get away

By JZB2014 BRONZE, Jonesport, Maine
JZB2014 BRONZE, Jonesport, Maine

Trying to put my head together with very thought. The stories and rumors that have been told around is not true. My family is special. We might have hard times, but we are strong. Can you see what I see?
    My mother and father had four children that means the word to them. Two of the four children are angels who are safe in heaven exploring there world, while the other two explore there world on earth.
    In the year of 1990 a brown eyed and brown hair baby boy was born. My mothers and father was so proud of their baby boy, so they named him after my father roger. What they did not know they would have a hard road a head of them. The baby was premature or permy so he developing slowly and was very small. He was born with a kidney insular disorder. This cause the kidneys to be weak and you will be weak as well. The waste can flow into the main part of the body. Your body can have stokes. Your body can miss function and witch you need a wheelchair.
    Two years after that my family had a another child. They a blue eyed blond hair little boy. Who they named Cameron. My older brother fell in love with his little brother. They played and was best of friends. If one got hurt they would not cry because the other would and run to my mother and say “my bubba is hurt” and when would see if the other was okay he stand there blankly.
    My brother roger now needed treatments. They went up to a hospital that was not close to wear they lived at the time, but it was nessacry. They would not take my other older brother up he most of the time of with one of my sets of grandparents. It was hard, but it had to be done. He started in having stokes. My mother had to put the arms in and hug him hard then after about two minutes he would stop and relax. It was hard.
   Before the year 2000, My older brother told my mother and father that they was going to have a little girl some day. Both said no we think it will be you and bubba, but he said fremly that yes we was going to have a little girl. Sore enough in the year 2000, januray 3rd I was born. With ice blue eyes, and blond hair. I had taken everyone by surprise. My brother was with my grandparents and my grandmother came in and said “bubba you have a little sister” and brother roger said “I already know” While in the same bed my other brother cam was sleeping.
   In the same year my older brother died and left my family with a hole. My mother and father shout down, but still had us so they stayed strong and took care of us and did what needed to be done. We then moved out of the traler and I was about two at this time. We moved into a to a two story house that I still live in to day.
  When I turn five my mother was yet pregnant with the forth child. She went into laber in 2005 and it was a little boy, but he was rapped in the inbilacul cord. His name was Roger too. So that makes to angels who are in heaven.

My life has been hard for me and my family. No one get the pain I have or see in the eyes of them. Yes I have a attitude, because all the things have said to me like, “You don’t have a brother who did die.” Or “He didn’t go to heaven. My hart breaks hard. So, I escape to the beach. I love to look and see the water roll in and walk on the warm sand. The sunrise and sunset are also my time to walk on there I just like my getaways. My brother and I have our little talks here and there, but it has changed my family a lot, but I know I have two people who are watching down at me.