Quiet for once

For once..it's quiet in my house. That usaully never happened. The babies were always scearming and crying and fighting, Big B would be yelling at them to shut up. So, as I'm down in my basement, its quiet. Only the sound of the water in the pipes make a sound, and the T.V of course. But the only thing bad about this, is that my basement kind of smells. Not an old and musty type of smell, but a kind of cat pee-ish and maybe some tuna...and now its smells like cat throw-up. Thats probably what it is, they threw up somewhere down here, nasty things.

I hope they didn't throw up in my room, god that would make me mad. I loved my cats, but they drove me nuts. Like every once in awhile the older cat would be locked in the basement becasue someone "happened" to lock her down here.

Total lies.

So, she would come down to my room, and bug the heck out of me. She would meow, and rub my face with her itchy fur, and even try to claw me so I would get up and get her tuna or something. And this was at 5:00 in the morning by the way. God its so annoying. But I would never get up. I just kept trying to push her off my bed, but she always came back.

Hhmmmm, its quiet still. Why is that? Maybe the babies are grown up! Oh that would be so awesome, they can leave!

Kitten111 said...
Oct. 28, 2009 at 2:17 am
lol ..yeah i love the real life view you spun on this but in all honesty i think you really do love your younger siblings ... this reminds me when i get mad at my siblings and mum and then go and think all these rea;;y bad thoughts all fumed up somewhere quiet for an hour or so ... i should know ... second oldest of 8 lol

readingredhead33 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
yes i suppose i do love them...and second oldest of 8? WOW. hahaha.