1st Quarter at South Junior High School | Teen Ink

1st Quarter at South Junior High School

I think that this semester was awesome. I knew I was going to make new friends, and have so much fun. I think that this semester was the best in my whole life it was so much fun I can’t even imagine it at any other school besides right here at South.

I am going to tell you about my first quarter at South Junior High. I thought that South was going to be boring because I was supposed to go to Les Bois until my mom made me move in the sixth grade.
Everything was going great I lived in apartments here in Idaho and everyone around me was my best friend. Well one day I found out that I had to move away. I was pretty sad and mad at my parents a little bit because I did not want to move. I went to Liberty Elementary and I had many friends I did not want to move away from my best friends. Until my mom told me that that was the only way, my dad could live with us. So, I moved away and I started to cry a little bit, but then when I did move I had to go to

Whitney Elementary, and then I met Alea she is now my bestestest friend ever!
Well the year went by really fast and well now, I go to South Junior High.
I have a lot more friends here and I love it here. The days were going by so fast that it was not even funny. Then the first dance came along and I was so excited. It was the very first dance that I have ever been to so I was a little nervous. All my friends went and so I did have someone to dance with and it was so much fun. This year I think is the funnest/hardest school year.

I cannot believe that you have to memorize so much stuff. I wonder if anybody else feels the same way I do. I did get all A’s but two B’s my parents were so proud of me and it felt good inside.
Well about 2 weeks after school started, I was so happy because the day was going great everyone was being so nice to me. Well when my mom picked me up from school she told me that that morning one of our good friends past away. Her name was Vida and she was a great woman. She would sometimes baby-sit my brother, my sister, and me. Well now, my life is a little happier than I thought it would be without her.

Well that was my story and I hope that you liked it. I am having a wonderful time here at South! Go Bobcats!!!!!!!!

JellieBellie96 BRONZE, Willamina, Oregon

'Today you are you, That is truer than true. There is no one alive that is youer than you!'-Dr. Suess

HEY I went to Whitney Elementry too! And I knew a a girl nameD Alea Cross with a brother named Seth Cross! Is that the one i am thinking about.? sorry to sound stalkerish