my FANTASY | Teen Ink

my FANTASY

lost in a fantasy, where the guy is perfect his skinn is so radiant hes eyes are hypnotic its nice, but ironic is the right guy really out there? the one that fits my description the one with no imperfections? at night i lay down thinking of him, is he thinking of me to the point hes searching his heart to see if its real. what is it that makes a girl dream of a protector? one to keep her safe? strong with no worries. shes breathless without even speaking he takes her by the hand kisses it leads her off into the night. there is no struggle she doesnt fight. the way he smells or acts by her gives her this feeling like nothings wrong when he talks to her she hears only him when she looks into his eyes to see nothing but beauty inside and out she sees only him. is this really just a fantasy or will there be a guy like that for me? we he be as talented as hoped? will i be searching my whole life for this guy and his perfection??.... i stay in this fantasy because it makes me smile and i see my prince. i dont want to give that up . but who can make me?? its my FANTASY