Who Is the Real Terrorist? | Teen Ink

Who Is the Real Terrorist?

April 3, 2014
By aarannya BRONZE, Bareilly, Other
aarannya BRONZE, Bareilly, Other
3 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
A creative man is motivated
by the desire to achieve,
not by the desire to beat others.


Terrorist doesn’t only mean attacks or bombing and blasting these are the persons who show their form for sometimes but the real terrorists are we. Yes, we are the real terrorist, who destroys everything with great deal of happiness. Terrorism usually refers to those who are against the law and want to gain happiness with support of wrong deeds.

Polities, criminals and the common people is the biggest terrorist of the world. The means through which we spread the terrorism are our day to day wrong deeds as taking or giving of bribe, attempting murder, child labor, child marriage, dowary, eve-teasing, no respect to women, access use of new technology. These are the acrid methods to create terror over an area.

Taking of bribe for some official matter or for any purpose is illegal as for a man who is not rich, cannot afford to pay bribe for small and important work. In government offices these kind of tradition is practiced a lot due to which many people hesitate for completing their work to maintain the law. Corruption should be stopped as this is also a terrorist attack.

For children a certain age of getting employed has been set. The age is 14yrs, before this age no child should be employed, it is considered as child labor. But still many families force their child to work in tea stalls, restrauntant, etc. just to earn their livelihood. They are actually spoiling their careers. Laws are being made but hardly anybody follows them.

There is a certain age to get married, before that age no one is suppose to get married, as again this is to break the law, people force their child to marry, this tradition is followed in many remote villages. Again we are only the terrorists who are destroying others future for our well-being.

For girls, women it is very difficult to step out of their homes because of cheap atmosphere. Eve-teasing, chain snatching, bad behavior, and passing of comments. These are the terrible acts performed by a male just to snatch away the female freedom.

So we are the real terrorist our society because indirectly we are the only ones who are creating nuisance in the atmosphere by our terrible deeds and the worst part we are not even being punished for this. I would suggest before saying any things to others we should first look at ourselves.