Two of Me! | Teen Ink

Two of Me!

One thing that everyone says they want is a life long friend. Well that is what a twin is for. They are always there for you, through thick and thin. You can never ever take your twin for granite, or you will be sorry. Your twin helps you with your issues, is always there for you, and is a excellent friend to talk to.

“I love that I have a twin. It is ok when I forget homework, because she will let me use her book, or remind me to do the assignment.” said JoLynn H. This is true to every set of twins during there middle and high school years. A good twin will help you with your homework, a great twin will is one were they stick up for you if people are making fun of you, or are talking bad about you behind your back. Having a twin is like having a friend who ever leaves or has to move away. Your twin can help you with your hair (if you are a girl), clothes, chores, and you could switch classes on a big test day. A twin helps you with whatever you need, but they also are also there for where we need them.

Sara333 said...
on Nov. 22 2008 at 3:30 am
This doesn't make any real point. Ok, having a twin would be cool. So? How is this a literary work?