My mom ROCKS!!!! | Teen Ink

My mom ROCKS!!!!

A person who had a positive impact on me is my mom. One day when I was sitting down thinking about what I wanted to be when I grow up. I decided to be a nurse, so I went up to my mom and told her that I wanted to be a nurse just like her and she said,"Go for it, know that you can do it, if you just believe in yourself." It made me feel great when she told me that because I know that she will always be there for me when I need her or to tell her stuff that is important. I know this because one day when we were at the store shopping for groceries this lady, for no reason camee up to me and started saying all these things to me, when my mom heard her she went up to her and said,"Leave my daughter alone she did not do anything to you." My mom was furious, then the lady walked off and went out to her car and drove off. We checked out, took our groceries and walked out of the store, laughing our butts off. I wanted to tell that lady something too, but my mom handled it. She is the best mom anybody can have and I trust her about everything. We have a good relationship as mother and daughter. She is like a mother and a friend, two in one. We tell each other everything. She tells me almost everyday that I can tell her about a personal matter or a mistake that would hurt me or if i did. She trusts me that I will tell her about that stuff if it happens. I will always tell my mom everything. I will never keep anything a secret. I am glad to have a mother that trusts me and and understands me.