My Grandma | Teen Ink

My Grandma

November 6, 2008
By Anonymous

My grandma has always been the person I looked up to my whole life. She has always looked on the bright side of things. My grandma's name is Gloria, and she has six children, and sixteen grandchildren,so,yeah, imagine that.Well, my grandma is the type of person who doesn't judge a book by it's cover, she excepts anyone and everyone.
I go to her when i'm in a sticky situation, like, there was a time so close to my 15th birthday party. I had gotten to the point to where I was so stressed out,I wanted to run. I felt like I had no one to run to.Then on day while running at the park,to let all my anger out, I ran into my grandma.She knew just where to find me,and just what to do and say to make me feel better.
So any little situation,she knows just how to get me out, everytime.My grandma has had a pretty big impact on me.First off, she kind of made me who I am today. Believe it or not, she is the one who showed me how to behave like the young lady I am. She taught me things my mom couldn't teach me.
My grandma was the one that was able to show me that I need to go to college at the right time and not wait till when I have kids and grandchildren. The most important thing my grandma has ever taught me, was that nobody is perfect. Also if I believe in myself,I can do anything I set my mind to.
Well, my grandma has changed my life, and she is my hero, role model, and anything else you can think of.This is the person who has had an impact on me and my life.