What Would I Do With All That Money | Teen Ink

What Would I Do With All That Money

If I ever happen to win the Powerball, I don’t have any idea what I would do with all the money. First of all I’m not old enough to get a ticket in the first place, so I’d have to wait tell I was eighteen. However, if I was and I did win, I would be so shocked that I wouldn’t know what to do.

To start things off, the first complex thing I would do with the money would to pay for all of my college items. As well as pay for the things that need to be paid. If I paid these things I would have nothing else to worry about. After that, the money would be good and ready to spend on personal items.

One obsession I always wanted is to own a condo or house on a beach somewhere in the world where I can just get away from the cities. I would almost certainly bring out the house with big TVs, hot tub, and a private movie theatre, where I can enjoy a movie any time I want. A game room would also be a fixation of mine. I would also have a panic room, because you know I’d be so rich that people would want to steal from me. This way I have a place to go when I have people breaking into my house. This could be something that keeps me alive. You know this is just my condo I got way more to offer in my real house.

The one asset you need in your house is a big bedroom. I’ve always wanted a big bed similar to Shaquille O’Neal, but even larger than that. Another fad I would have is my own drive in theatre where I can just relax in my car watching a movie. In addition to having two pools, one indoors and one outdoors an addition to that would be hot tubs that fit with them. The most important obsession is to have a full court gym, where I can play basketball and stuff like that. Another room in my house would be to have a room with a golf simulator, putting green, and specially made couch that resembles a golf cart.

Of course you can’t be rich without having nice cars. My everyday car would be a BMW x6. My car that would carry people in during parties would perhaps just be a limo. The car that I would personalize would be a Cadillac Escalade. It would have everything you can think of. Like a fine sound system, monitors in the seats, and fantastic rims. It would also have a fountain machine that comes up out of the back seat when you push a button so I can have a pop while in my car. I would of course hire a driver so I can enjoy myself rather than worry about the road.

All in all, the Powerball is so much money that you don’t know what to do with it. You can buy anything you want and still have a lot left. Winning the Powerball is a life changing experience for anyone.