music | Teen Ink

music

October 30, 2008
By Anonymous

Music plays an important part in my life. I love to listen, play and perform music. I like to listen to music anytime of day or no matter what mood I am in. I like to listen to it when I am sad because it makes me happier. When I listen to music when I am mad it sometimes calms me down but the other times it gets me madder then my mom after she watched John McCain speak. I also love to play music. The music I like to listen to the most is classic metal(like Megadeth, Metallica, Iron Maiden and others) grunge(like Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden and others) and classic rock(like Led Zepplin, the Who and others). I play the bass guitar. I have been playing for around a year and I am really good for how long I have been playing. My favorite music to play is probably metal like Megadeth, Metallica and other classic metal bands. My favorite out of all these things is probably performing music. I love to perform it I am in a band and I am also in a program called the Paul Green School of Rock. This is a program where you learn and perform music. As you see I really like music and it plays a important part of my life and without music my life would be nothing.