when i stole my dad's car. | Teen Ink

when i stole my dad's car.

It was me and my older cousin his name is Jaime just like my dad. My mom and dad went on a date.

My cousin and I got the keys from my mom and dads room. We went to my dad’s car at midnight. We went to a school named Welling. We went there and we started to go fast and started to do donuts. Then we went back home.

My cousin let me use the car. I was going fast and he pulled the emergency brake. The car started to slide. I went on the side walk. The next day we got in trouble by my dad and mom. I got grounded for a month. I couldn’t leave my room for anything only to eat. My cousin got whooped by his dad and grounded too. That is all we did the time my mom and dad went on a date.

Ben D. said...
Why would you steal your parents car and even if you did why would you do really dumb stuff like that they could possibly see visual evidence of on the car, that is just really stupid. I would never steal my dad’s car because it is dumb and I wouldn’t want to get in trouble for doing something that pointless.

Quentin G. said...
Way to go that sounded fun, but it was really dumb. I mean I would never do that because I would never have the nerve to and my dad would kill me!