New York Days | Teen Ink

New York Days

October 16, 2008
By Anonymous

When I was 10 years old my mom told me that I was going to go on a trip with my aunty to New York City. I was so excited about it I packed everything that I could.
I even sacrificed my money which was $85.00. There are so many places to go and so many things to explore. We had to go to the airport and wait for a while; suddenly the scary part came next, the AIRPLANE!!!
At the time I was scarred of heights so I really got nervous. After a few hours we arrived I awoke to the sun shinning right in my eyes like flash light flashing through the dark.
When the plain landed I jumped out of my seat and ran to get my bags. After that I went with my aunty to go get a taxi. We arrived at the hotel and checked in. The hotel room was amazing. I took a refreshing shower and put on some clean clothes.
The next day was the best day because I went shopping and I bout some pairs of pants then some amazing shoes. I was so excited to be there, that the next thing I wanted to do was go to the statue of liberty.
We had a blast. I went to the top of head it was awesome. That is how the week that I spent in New York turned out to be, very sweet.