When Darkness Falls | Teen Ink

When Darkness Falls

October 8, 2008
By Anonymous

One day in New York City, one a cold December night. There was a lady name Lisa, she was a writer for the New York Times. And she was in the middle of a story, It was about a man who stabbed his wife to death.But besides that. She had a ordinary life. She worked hard and had a great life. Until one night when her whole world was about to change. Lisa went home from work. She looked out of her car and saw a shadow, She got out of her car to see better but It was gone. She was going to turn back to her car, when she felt cold and evil hands grab onto her neck. It was squeezing her and squeezing her. "Somebody, help me!"she screamed. Until she felt very light headed and started to fall down. She was lying on the ground. And started to have a dream. This dream was unlike any other dreams. This dream was real. In her dream she saw a cold and scared face of a girl. She seemed to be able to see Lisa, for she was talking to her. She said,I once was lost but know I'm found. But who will save me, and how will I be found? The she saw herself, And she was in pain. And she saw someone or something whispering, And the thing asked if she would sell her soul. And she heard herself say yes. And right before her, she saw her soul being taken out and it was like her body was now of no use. Lisa jerked her head and woke up. "What just happened?" asked Lisa. "O nothing truly happened yet, For this is just the beginning." said a voice. "Who, who said that?" asked Lisa. But once again no one answered. Lisa turned towards the fireplace. And right next to fireplace there were words, there were written in ashes. They said, I will haunt you forever, I will chase you till you die, But I will never ever forget what you have done to me. "What in the world did I do!" asked Lisa. Things were starting to get very creepy for Lisa. So later that night Lisa went to bed and fell asleep thinking about all that had happened. Lisa woke up to a weird vision. She saw a girl. Who was a ghost. And this man who looked like the Devil. And he was killing her. And stabbing her.And she heard the Lady talking to her. And she said "Save me, save me. I once was lost but know I'm found. But who will save me,and how will I be found? Lisa quickly woke up. Scared to death. But when she looked around. She wasn't in her room. "Were, were am I?" thought Lisa. She heard voices and they were laughing constantly.But they seemed to be close, and yet far away. "I see your awake. Are you ready?" said a voice. "Wait ready for what?" asked Lisa. But before she could, a man came up behind her and put a bag over her head.It was all dark for a minute until. They took the bag off.
And she was on a plank and underneath her. Was lava. And it was all dark. "What are you going to do to be?" asked Lisa. "I am going to kill you." said the man. There was the ghost right next to him. "I am killing you because you published our story to the whole world. I killed her for my own reasons and know I am going to kill you!" But before he pushed her, Lisa said to the ghost girl. "We once were lost, but know were found, But who will find us, and how will we be found? We will be found by Jesus. And he has found us. Right when she finished those words. He pushed her off the edge. And Lisa was never seen again. But she didn't really die. For Jesus already died on the cross for our sins. So Lisa didn't have to die for here sins. But she is in a place that if you make the right choice you can go there to.