The Battle field of paint | Teen Ink

The Battle field of paint

The Battle field
of paint

I ran as if I was being chased by a pack of rabid wolfs. As I reached the barrier, bullets fired At me; one barely missed. As I was standing back against the barrier panting, regaining myself, one of my team mates was shot and was out. they were winning. I spun around the barrier and fired so fast it was like i wasn't even there. I started to peek around the barrier and bam, bam, bam "WOW that was a little too close. I have to change positions". once again, I ran as if a pack of rabid wolfs were after me. As I was running across the arena, I herd what seemed to be a thousand guns firing. When I got to the barrier there was now three of them and two of us. Bam, bam my teammate gave me a thumbs up. "Alright two on two. Now for my next move". I looked around the barrier, nobody. the arena became as silent as a graveyard at midnight. I slowly came out from behind the barrier, gun raised and started moving forward. All of the sudden bam, bam, bam, bam. Holy !@#%$. I dove behind a barrier popped up and shot back. After about two minutes of shooting at each other bam I got him and he's out of here "yes". Bam, bam, Bam, bam holy crap I think I'm out or so I thought. I searched myself for wear i had been hit "yes" I wasn't out. Bam, Bam more gun fire so I popped out from behind the barrier and saw the last enemy walking out of the arena. " o Ya thats right we won o ya. As my friend and I left the arena, I looked back and there it was the battlefield of paint.